Saturday, March 29, 2008

Taking a Break! Daddy's Way...

Saturday! At last, my blog is one week old and it saw its highest visitations on Thursday, 79 visits! I hope those who read my blog enjoys it just as much as I enjoy rambling about them. It has surpassed the magical century mark long time ago and I am just glad its Saturday.

Saturday is special.. more so today. Wifey has gone to Labuan for some assignment and I am left home alone with my two boys! Our "freedom" wont be for long though, she will be back tonight. SIGH!! Anyway, for the short time that the "guys" get to be out together, we picked The Curve to be the venue. After all loads of food outlets there for foodie junkie like me and having to pay a mouth less, I guess I can indulge a wee bit. But my boys were a bit reluctant to try new stuff so we ended up in TGIF. Stuffed ourselves silly and then we tucked in for a movie, Dr. Seuss, Horton Hears Who... Animatedn movie seems to be the "in thing" for me these days, after all, the kids wanted to watch it. Was pleasantly surprised by the movie, you leave the theatre with a warm fuddly duddly feeling and a case of who's watching who kinda feeling. Even while they were showing trailers, my boys were already bugging me to make sure to take them for "Get Smart", the Rowan Atkinson's Johnny English type of superspy played by Steve Carell who co-incidentally was the voice of Horton the elephant in the movie we watched.

We are just back from the movies, thought of hitting the pool but the weather doesnt seem to permit. Well time for me to sneak some time and let the boys get busy with the WII... well, dad's style of managing children is pretty different from mommy's style... If its good for the boys... well its good for me as long as daddy is not being bugged.. :). Will be going out for dinner soon and then we are all gonna plunk down to wait for the late late night duel between Manchester United v Aston Villa and I hope by tonight the Red Devils will be 13 points to the coveted Premier League 07/08 title.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well great weekend you're having there!

Anonymous said...

babe, i like your style with kids :D

Malaysian Joe said...

hahaha... not mommy style.. this is daddy's style... one more day with daddy.. they will be spoilt silly...