Monday, September 15, 2008

More Worrying News...

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Badawi and his deputy Datuk Seri Najib Razak are in the meeting at Seri Perdana discussing the transition plan and other recent developments in the country.

The Malaysian Insider understands that nothing has been decided yet. More to come.

No worries... these two decides to stand by the 2010 transition plan... HERE.

Gawd!!! Najib must not be made PM... period. He has too many baggage hanging around him. Any decision to have him succeed as the PM of Malaysia gives Malaysians a sense of deja-vu... akin to the time his dad overthrew Tunku to assume power in Malaysia. In addition to that, what about his flip flop on Saiful and his continued link with the C4ed Mongolian beauty?

Let us all pray that the tadpoles loses their tail fast and start to hippety hop to the other side....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the way you refer to them as tadpoles .. Monday and already got form ah? Aiyo .. Najib jadi PM gives me nightmares la. Had enuff of racists lording it over us .. I better seek refuge in Iraq or Afghanistan!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Fergie, seek refuge in iraq or Afghanistan. Bring me along leh.... :-P

I'm so sick of all these people... why can't they just stop all these nonsense and make me PM instead. I PROMISE not to C4 people or sodomize people, because I'm definitely straight. And you people don't hv to worry about me sleeping a lot either, because I have insomnia. LOL. See my comment time... I'm definitely qualified to be a PM :-P

Malaysian Joe said...

Feeling safer within the Talibans? Well, today is the day folks... hold your horses for some breathtaking news... if there is any.

Anonymous said...

Make ME PM, make me PM, why dunwan make me PM? LOL...

I wonder how many tadpoles will morph into a frog today?

Malaysian Joe said...

I got a rumour saying 31.... :).