Friday, August 22, 2008

Minyak Turun? Tak!! Turun gak...

Being defiant about petrol price decrease before Permatang Pauh election... when they reiterated (the govt that is) that the price will be reviewed once a month and the reduction will only be made on 1st Sept 2008.

Eat your hearts out guys... our PM flopped again! Petrol price goes down.. a measely 15sen to RM2.55.

How do you then trust a government when they say one thing and go about doing another?

But trust me, if no PP by election.. no petrol reduction so early one... they are desperate to ensure Anwar lose or win with greatly reduced majority.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking for pigs in the sky tonight,Kevin....maybe can spot a few. Anyway, I wonder how long tis price will remain? Til after election? BOOOOOO!

Pete said...

Damm,I just filled up my car before I recieved sms from my friend about the reduction!

Malaysian Joe said...

aiya.. you know its about month end wut.... why go fill full la... mine was about empty.. :). I filled only 20-50 bucks each time since the increase.

Malaysian Joe said...

jason... not GHOSTING any more? ;).

TNS said...

wat do u mean by ghosting?