Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Slugfest..

Lim Guan Eng vs Koh Tsu Koon.

We would expect a slugfest. A eventful finger pointing. That is exactly what we got.

But the whole event can be summarized as such:

LGE: Koh, your government sucks. Why all the scams? Why you guys did not punish the pepetrators that cost the state millions?
KTK: ACA probe.. nothing wrong. How to take action? Kanasai.. you don't like, you start another inquest la. We have done our job.
LGE: Izit? Now the government got to lose money! Because of your mistakes... and I should now help the state save the money and you monkeys walk free?
KTK: Niabeh.... you should be fighting to reduce the loss my incompetent government has gotten us into and not to point finger at me! And don't you dare call us monkeys...
LGE: What the heck? Your problem and now you conveniently say I should clean it up for you?
KTK: Yalor... you say you so smart so smart... so go ahead.. make my day.
LGE: Wait you... wait... I will nail you guys.. niabeh...

I have only one opinion. Koh's government although looked the most gentleman in handing over to Pakatan, was not so when it comes to removing all the files from their offices and skirting around their responsibilities and laying the onus on the other party to clean up the mess they left behind. My take is, the current Pakatan Government should move forward. Bring in more investments to the state, build the coffers but in the meantime, conduct investigation and bring the responsible to book while at the same time exhaust all legal avenues to reduce the liability of the state which can deprieve them of precious funds to develop the state.

7 comments:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

aiya...all politician sux lar. both are monkeys, and both are niabehs. kanasai!!

Malaysian Joe said...

hahahaha... niabeh.... what to do....

Anonymous said...

Do I need to swear here today? Hmm... I guess not. Calvin and Kevin has done the job for me. And pretty well too. But I still want to say something to the UhmmNO led BN government:

"Diu ni ah ma cao hai!"

Calvin Soo KJ said...

whoa!!!!! that my girl !!! syabas !!! hidup mencarut!!! hahahaha

Malaysian Joe said...

Its Friday ah... dont la.. carut here and there.. :). hehe...

Anonymous said...

What to do...mencarut keeps me alive... with things that's going on with Malaysia, so cuckoo, if not because I can release stress with my vulgarities, I would have long time ago shot myself dead. Don't blame my parents though, haha...they never heard me swear a single word when I live with them...the only thing tht came out from my mouth back then is 'bullshit' until one day...I go out from home to study in college, my mouth become as busuk as a poop.

Malaysian Joe said...

lets carut more.. ;) since its Monday...