Monday, August 11, 2008

Penal Code 377B

Section 377B of Penal Code states, "Whoever voluntarily commits carnal intercourse against the order of nature shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to twenty years, and shall also be liable to whipping."

Been thinking about it the whole weekend.... should I come clean or should I not. Then I thought if I do come clean, I hope the remaining millions of Malaysians should to. I asked my lawyer friend on this matter and he said "We are all guilty of Penal Code 377B." He further explained, "You dare tell me you have never had a blow job?" I nodded... "You dare tell me you have never gone down...." Knowing what he meant, I nodded....

Well, the above story is a fantasy, written to justify the article above. Please do not lock me up and measure my privies.... I.... I.... I didn't know there was such a law that prevents me from having sexual pleasures with my better half! You mean that the government prevented us from doing all that? Why??? Why??? I do not wish to be jailed nor whipped!!! I did not do it!!! Nooooo!!!!!

Let me narrate a story to you guys. Last night a man told his wife, "We could be jailed and whipped you know...... even though its consensual.. in fact its worse! Both kena..if we do it." Wife replied, "Fuck the government... I want to have FUN!" Any lawyers out there can "advice" me if the "fictitious" characters above have contravened Penal code 377B?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walao, Kevin, you got me choking from my tea. LMAO. Kevin, if that's the case. Everyone is GUILTY.Who the hell is the government to tell us how we're supposed to fuck? Argh! Don't tell me it's lie down and stare at the ceiling kinda thing. What we do behind the close door of the bedroom is nobody's business.

Now I wan to join the wife saying the same exact thing. " FUCK YOU GOVERNMENT, I WANT TO HAVE FUN!"

Malaysian Joe said...

But these 377B makes what you do behind close doors as "illegal"

Anonymous said...

Do you think we obviously care...?Think again. LOL...nobody cares... What everyone does, they also want to bising about the legality. God knows what they did behind closed doors of their bedroom. might be more worst and imaginative than us! Imagine, sleepyhead with erhemm...those kinky outfit as well as whip and candles. EWWWWW! :-P

Malaysian Joe said...

muahahahaha... now I know your orientation.. LOL.. whip.. candle... hmmm....

warrior2 said...

aiya, itu seksyen sebut kalau sesaorang di charge dalam mahkamah dan didapati bersalah itu lah penalti nya. kalau tak kena charge dengan itu punya kesalahan tak adalah kena apa-apa. macam mana mahu kena charge? kenalah ada orang lapor. jadi, kalau anda mahu isteri anda masuk jail sebab anda sudah tatak tahan sama anda punya isteri, anda boleh la lapor pada polis. jika ada kes, isteri anda akan di dakwa dan anda tak kena sebab anda jadi saksi pendakwa. lepas isteri anda kena jail, anda boleh minta itu cerai dan boleh kawin baru kalau anda mahu.
sama la anda driving pakai telepon. memang salah tapi kalau tak kena charge tatak apa-apa maaaaa. aiya. itu pun mahu hailan