Monday, April 28, 2008

Land Deals Galore D-Day

The day is today as previously promised by Lim Guan Eng, here, but so far I have yet to see any news on that matter.

While things are still simmering while I was away for the last few days, the fluid state of our country's politics have not abated at all.

While, Hishamuddin "apologises" for his keris antics, I really wonder if he meant it at all when he said,

"I am sorry if it had affected the non-Malays," he told reporters after attending a Barisan Nasional (BN) Youth meeting at the Putra World Trade Centre in Kuala Lumpur.

At the same time, he also apologised to the Malays over his "failure to uphold the Malay symbol (keris)".

I am perplexed. Why would he apologize both sides? So he is saying he is sorry to Malays that he cannot raise it anymore because the Chinese/ Indians are pissed. Is he trying to stoke racial sentiments here?

Well, that aside, many people have talked about it, I am not about to start and rant what others have been saying.


My concern is on the land deals. While I await Guan Eng's revelation, out pops another one. This one is in Selangor. It involves MCA yet again! How much more land issue and misappropriation of funds issue will it take for Malaysians to say, ENOUGH!

Talking about issues, while I was away, there was also this swashbuckling act of the wife of the ex-MB of Selangor trying to stop other people from getting their hands on the RM10mil funds in BALKIS. Federal Government trying to threaten Penangnites into ditching PR Govt there by wanting to stop the 2nd Bridge project etc. Sigh!!!!


What is becoming of my country?

No comments: