Thursday, July 3, 2008

When Lies are Truth and Truth are Lies...

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Many questions have been answered today... and is it by co-incidence via another statutory declaration? This time by Abdul Razak Baginda's Private Investigator P. Balasubramaniam... details can be found in Malaysiakini. Are they really answered or merely give rise to more speculation and even more questions?

A news summary by Malaysiakini here gives further explanation as to Mr. P Balasubramaniam's Statutory Declaration.

Not too long ago I questioned why Rosmah or Najib did not:

1. Sue Tian Chua for the doctored picture purportedly taken in Paris of Najib and Altantunya.

2. Why Rosmah did not pursue the matter further to sue Raja Petra when he wrote a damning article implicating Rosmah was at the murder scene.

The following excerpts probably answered the question. Now, whether P. Balasubramaniam is telling the truth or not is another matter. But I think we can expect Najib to come out and say.. "Its all LIES."

8. When I enquired as to who this Mongolian woman was, Abdul Razak Baginda informed me that she was a friend of his who had been introduced to him by a VIP and who asked him to look after her financially.

25. During this discussion and in an attempt to persuade me to continue my employment with him, Abdul Razak Baginda informed me that:

1) He had been introduced to Aminah by Najib Razak at a diamond exhibition in Singapore.

2) Najib Razak informed Abdul Razak Baginda that he had a sexual relationship with Aminah and that she was susceptible to anal intercourse.

Gee... all the while I thought it was Anwar that plays backside..... looks like someone else love it too.... It really makes me wonder.. who sodomizes Saiful??? Did he make a wrong statement by saying Ex-DPM?

3) Najib Razak wanted Abdul Razak Baginda to look after Aminah as he did not want her to harass him since he was now the deputy prime minister.

4) Najib Razak, Abdul Razak Baginda and Aminah had all been together at a dinner in Paris.

Aha! So the meeting was real.... but did they take a picture there? Najib should know better... he was there and I think this damning SD just reinforce the fact that a picture is floating around and it will take many millions to silence it.

28. Whist I was talking to Aminah, she informed me of the following:

1) That she met Abdul Razak Baginda in Singapore with Najib Razak.
2) That she had also met Abdul Razak Baginda and Najib Razak at a dinner in Paris.

Conclusive evidence? Met at a diamond fair in Singapore... hmmm... get a diamond and get blown up.. But.. Najib has said time and time again that he has never met Altantunya nor know her! So someone is LYING! But .. WHO? Bala? Razak Baginda? Najib? Altantunya? Well, dead people cant talk no more..

30. Azilah asked me whether the woman was Aminah and I said “Yes”. He then walked off and made a few calls on his handphone. After 10 minutes another vehicle, a blue Proton Saga, driven by a Malay man, passed by slowly. The drivers window had been wound down and the driver was looking at us.

31. Azilah then informed me they would be taking Aminah away. I informed Aminah they were arresting her. The other two persons then got out of the red Proton and exchanged seats so that lance corporal Rohaniza and Aminah were in the back while the two men were in the front. They drove off and that is the last I ever saw of Aminah.

Not conclusive enough to say these flers blew her up but suffice to say they were last seen with Altantunya.

51. On the day Abdul Razak Baginda was arrested, I was with him at his lawyers office at 6.30am. Abdul Razak Baginda informed us that he had sent Najib Razak an SMS the evening before as he refused to believe he was to be arrested, but had not received a response.

52. Shortly thereafter, at about 7.30am, Abdul Razak Baginda received an SMS from Najib Razak and showed, this message to both myself and his lawyer. This message read as follows: “ I am seeing IGP at 11am today … matter will be solved … be cool”.

Ahh... flexing his muscles and deal with IGP... so IGP suppose to be head of Police. Police suppose to be impartial and apolitical?

45. In mid-November 2006, I received a phone call from ASP Tonny from the IPK Jalan Hang Tuah asking me to see him regarding Aminah’s case. When I arrived there I was immediately arrested under Section 506 of the Penal Code for criminal intimidation.

46. I was then placed in the lock up and remanded for five days. On the third day, I was released on police bail.

Sour grapes? Now he lodge an SD to get back at the people who threw him into lock up?

The expose has sent blood pressure around Malaysia racing up a few notches now.... who says watching soap opera is better?

BTW... I have also heard that BURSA is taking half day off due to "technical glitch" where even the backup system fail to boot up... BURSA got whiff of this news? or were they being sodomized.. I mean sabotaged as well? Or for fear of a sell down due to this explosive expose? Some say, this SD makes RPK's SD looks like kids play.. :).

1 comment:

Malaysian Joe said...

tickle tickle also I think can be quite nice? hahaha.. need to ask those that play butthole to explain..